Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Apologies, excuses...and some news

I must apologise for my stunning silence on the blog but there has been a huge amount going on. Most importantly I have just formed another business called Independent Gardening (IG). This is going to focus on creating and designing gardens for those suffering from traumatic brain injury, post traumatic stress disorder and other neural disabilities. This does not mean that Down to Earth will suffer! In fact is is intended that Down to Earth will continue with designing and building gardens as we always have done, and will build the gardens for IG when and where appropriate. Do please have a look at our new website and post any comments on it too – feedback would be much appreciated.

If you are keen to hear more up-to-the-minute news of our TBI work, then I have also rashly launched a blog especially devoted to this. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment